By PK, We Live ConceptsPrint This Post
Nearly everyone has eaten a messy sandwich. It can be tasty and yet unappetizing. A properly wrapped sandwich enhances a meal, and makes it much more enjoyable. Sandwiches are some of the most popular food for lunch at work or school. After publishing the article Pressed Sandwich – An Easy Sandwich that Shows Love and Care last week, I thought it might also be useful to share a post on how to wrap a sandwich. To stay earth friendly, I turned to the use of wax paper. I discovered a good way to do it…
- Step 1: Tear off some wax paper in a length at least 1 ½ to 2 times the length of the sandwich
- Step 2: Place the sandwich on the center of the paper.
- Step 3: Bring the opposite width-sides of the wax paper together above the sandwich and roll them down to form tight folds
- Step 4: Fold the open ends of the paper down beneath the sandwich
- Step 5: To make the package extra secure, I recommend either double-wrapping the sandwich with another piece of wax paper or wrapping the package with a real cloth-napkin which you may also use during eating.
It may not be perfect, but a properly wrapped sandwich will definitely add pleasure to a meal. Do you have a secret way to wrap? Feel free to share it with us.
~Have you eaten yet?